Senior Web-Developer (Wordpress), 3+ years of experience.
We currently manage dozens of "Wordpress" websites with various functions and plugins. We would like to hire another developer for permanent quality assurance and optimization. The area of responsibility is to further optimize existing pages in terms of security and speed. Updates should be taken after a previous quality check (development of a test environment). We also want to gradually incorporate new features in our pages.
We are now looking for a Senior Professional (f/m) in web development to join our team in Krasnodar. You will be involved in the development of our website and assisting our web team. We offer you a positive, dynamic atmosphere full of can-do attitude. We hope you share our passion for entrepreneurship and as a person thrive in a creative, collaborative and results-oriented role that gives you the independence to build things from the ground up.
Web Development, Programming, Wordpress Administration, UNIX Servers with NGNIX
- Be part of our Web team in the production of a high-quality and innovative website built on the Wordpress CMS
- Leading ongoing development initiatives and collaborate on our internal research and development projects
- Troubleshoot web browser compatibility issues in all responsive layout
- Conduct reliable and comprehensible QA process
- Collaborate on website processes and documentation
- PHP (proven skills)
- MySQL (proven skills)
- WordPress api (proven skills)
We expect at least 3 years of experience in one or more of the listed areas.
- English (company-wide language)
- German might be a plus
We offer you
- A talented team of 100+ colleagues of 23 different nationalities across offices in USA, Germany, Austria, Japan, China (Shanghai), Russia
- An exciting position in a fast growing IT company with solid funding and a clear long-term vision
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Increasing development opportunities
- An exciting career opportunity in a fast growing WEBtech company, owned by one of the world’s leading innovator.
- Full-time employment in fixed contract (100% official income)
remuneration at least 59,000 rubles per month or more (by agreement and previous experience)
- additional bonus models are available
- 25 days paid holiday per year
- Various company-wide benefits are available